- Featured Products
- Request a Quote
- Product Support
Interoperable TDL System Supporting Multiple Communication Protocols
Comprehensive system for increased TDL connectivity
Fulfilling the increasing need for secure, reliable, and efficient communication systems in the battlefield, TCG GTS is an affordable and combat-proven TDL solution with comprehensive situational awareness (SA), command and control (C2) and non-C2 data link capabilities.
- Omnipresence on the battlefield
- Comprehensive terminal and interface support
- Built-in training scenario generation
TCG GTS supports multiple TDL and communication protocols and brings efficiency both to warfighters in the battlefield as fully operational SA and C2 assets or in training programs with virtual training scenarios. The system can be deployed in several applications ranging from tactical situational display, command and control, to network monitoring and flight safety.
Omnipresence on the battlefield
By deploying TCG GTS, you ensure your mission is supported by solid tactical data link connectivity. Multiple TCG GTS systems can be placed throughout the battlefield controlling up to 20 remote Link 16 terminals from a single operator station.
Comprehensive terminal and interface support
TCG GTS supports multiple TDLs and communication protocols such as Link 22, Link 16, Link 11, SADL, VMF, JREAP-A and JREAP-C, among others. What’s more, terminals such as MIDS JTRS, MIDS LVT1, 2, 3, and variants, and small tactical terminals (STT, TTR, BATS-D) are just some of the compatible platforms. With multiple configurations, TCG GTS fits your mission’s tactical communication requirements. Also consider TCG Terminal Housing MID JTRS & MIDS LVT for applications that require mobile, compact, and affordable complete TDL solutions.
Built-in training scenario generation
Develop realistic training scenarios with TCG GTS’s virtual multi-TDL networks including assets, targets, threats, and more, to support tailored tactics, techniques, and procedures. The customizable, high-fidelity system reduces the cost of training by simulating the entire TDL networks.
- Multi-link message processing
- Track and message simulation
- Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC)
- RF and IFF processing
- Desktop, notebook, or rack
- Terminal housing case
- Remote client/server support
- Terminal Control Wizard (TCW)
- Link 16 Voice Control Unit
- External Time Reference (ETR)
- Remote client support
- Network Enabled Weapons (NEW)
- Dynamic message routing
- Maintaining mission objects
- Tactical situational display
- Training scenario generation
- Range training officer support
- Full/multi terminal control
- Cockpit display simulation
- Network monitoring
- Flight safety