Although the KAM-500 is designed to operate at chassis temperatures up to +85°C, heat sinks are recommended for all applications where space permits.
- Black fins for maximum radiation/convection
- Comes complete with mounting screws
- Chassis heat sink
ACC/HSK/001 Optional heat sinks for the KAM-500 system
Although the KAM-500 system is power efficient and is designed to operate at chassis temperatures of up to +85°C, heat sinks are recommended for all applications where space permits. One or two heat sinks can be attached to each chassis.
- ACC/HSK/001/03U is designed for the three user-slot chassis KAM/CHS/03U
- ACC/HSK/001/06U is designed for the six user-slot chassis KAM/CHS/06U
- ACC/HSK/001/09U is designed for the nine user-slot chassis KAM/CHS/09U
- ACC/HSK/001/13U is designed for the 13 user-slot chassis KAM/CHS/13U
Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
Modern aerospace instrumentation systems can be highly complex, and it can be difficult to know how to meet program needs. It’s not unusual for requirements to change during a campaign and cause significant delays, and data must be captured reliably no matter what – otherwise expensive additional flights will be needed or months of program data could be lost. Read our brochure to learn how you can reduce your risk with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions.