The GTS/DEC/005 reconstructs a serial PCM data stream from a source that has been corrupted by noise, phase jitter, or amplitude modulation.
- Bit error rate performance within 1dB of theory
- Bit-rates up to 20 Mbps (NRZ-L codes)
- NRZ-L/M/S, BIØ-L, derandomizer (11,13,15,17, 23)
- Sync word length up to 64 bits
- 0 to 16 bits sync word error tolerance
- 4 to 64 bits per word
- Supports digital IRIG-B 000, 001, 002, 003 time formats
- Real-time ground stations
- Telemetry data links
GTS/DEC/005 Bit Sync & PCM Decom PCI board 20 Mbps, 2 channels
The GTS/DEC/005 reconstructs a serial PCM data stream from a source that has been corrupted by noise, phase jitter, amplitude modulation, or baseline variations. The all-digital design utilizes three independent, programmable matched filters and Phase-Locked Loops (PLL) to track deviations in the bit rate of the received signals.
The recovered data is then decommutated into frames. Each minor frame can be tagged with time from an IRIG-B source to an accuracy of 1μs.